Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
All defective products are to be returned to the product supplier via the details on the product's label.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food items cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are considered flammable liquids.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If items are damaged, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of the damage so that we can organise the exchange.and send your item to: Shop 7, 39 Hercules Street, Hamilton, Brisbane, QLD, 4007, Australia.
Responsible Delivery of Alcohol Policy
The Responsible Delivery of Alcohol Policy below is the approach taken by Sense of Taste for orders delivered by Sense of Taste.
- All new customers will be required to provide suitable documentation that proves the recipient is over the age of 18 years upon delivery of their first purchase. The driver must then record (electronically or by document) the name and signature of the receiver, and the Identification reference number (eg. Drivers licence number)
- Delivery to receivers over the age of 18 – if delivery is receipted by someone who is clearly over the age of 18 years of age, the receiver must sign for the delivery to assign right of the goods into their possession, and no evidence of their age shall be required.
- Delivery to receivers whose age is not clear – if delivery is attempted to be received by someone whose legal drinking age is in question, then the driver must request suitable documentation that proves the recipient is over the age of 18 years. The driver must then record (electronically or by document) the name and signature of the receiver, and the Identification reference number (eg. Drivers licence number)
- Proof of Age Documents - must be in the form of a valid driver’s licence, Tertiary student ID, Passport, or other similar photographic licence issued by a statutory body.
- A birth certificate is not a form of valid identification alone, and delivery will not be made by our drivers and contractors.
- Expired photographic licences of any kind are not a form of valid ID – and delivery will not be made by our drivers and contractors.
- If the recipient is requested to supply identification, and refuses to do so, or does not produce a compliant and valid form of identification, then delivery will not be made by our drivers and contractors
- Reasonable Steps Defence - Consignees are required through their due process at law to obtain a declaration from purchasers that they are legally of age to purchase alcoholic beverages. Sense of Taste rightfully presumes therefore, that customers have consigned goods to be transported lawfully into the hands of recipients with title to the goods, and shall seek strong defence against false declarations by clients or consumers in its duty to remain compliant and uphold the law.
- Authority to Leave Consignments – If consignors provide an authority under consignment to deliver and leave goods unattended, Sense of Taste drivers and contractors will do so if there is a suitable place to leave goods that is:
- not visible to passers-by in general,
- secure behind a property boundary fence line
- not adjacent to, or within five hundred metres of a primary or secondary school
- a post office box
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Shop 7, 39 Hercules Street, Hamilton, Brisbane, QLD, 4007, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and having trackable shipping can help you to find out what may have prevented your item from reaching us.